Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Highland Shifters Boxed Set

I've read the first story in this set, Kiss the Dragon, by Michelle Fox. This is a very delightful read. As a devoted fan of the Outlander series, I love to read anything set in the Highlands, pre or post "Herself". Michelle has outdone herself (pun intended) with Sara, a maiden in distress, rescued by, Alec, a knight in tight black leather, who is actually a dragon in distress, in need of a maiden to rescue him. Enter an assortment of other paranormal folk, some fae, witches, a mage, and you have a story that is hard to put down, and leaves you looking forward to the sequels. Oh! and we can't forget the steamy love scenes! My, oh, my! I woke up with wet panties after my dreams! (made the mistake of reading before I went to bed). Time to go read the next story in the set.

Here's the cover for my story, Kiss the Dragon, which will debut in the Highland Shifter's set. If you click the link in this post, you'll be able to read the entire first chapter  http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=53fd125917103f5bd099a8081&id=0d2b875d09

No comments:

Post a Comment